This is going to be a review post about a powder rouge that I’m currently using- MANHATTAN Tender Touch Shade- BUBBLEGUM (35S)
- Velvety, soft powder blush for a naturally radiant, fresh complexion
- With Vitamin E
- Dermatologically tested
- It is a gorgeous bubblegum pink and is a great product for daytime.
- The powder is not too pigmented and gives a fresh look.
- It is great for fair to medium complexions though not too good for darker ones.
- The powder is velvety soft with a tinge of golden shimmer..(<3 it)
- It generally stays for 3-4 hrs and thereafter starts wearing off.
- Light pigment color and hence not ideal for people who go for higherpigmentation
I LOVE MOST
I like the idea of having a separate brush for each product to avoid mixing of colors. I therefor love this rouge since it comes with a small flat brush. The brush is soft and good quality. It makes application and blending very easy.
Do let me know if you have tried it too or if you are planning to try it. And thanks a lot for stopping by.
Loads of Love